Massive overreach of international regulators to force all service providers in the industry to:
- Record ALL crypto trades on exchanges, DEFI and DEXs;
- Record (large) purchases from private wallets;
- Record all transfers to cold storage and make lists with private wallet addresses;
- Send all this info annually to the (tax) authorities;
- And finally, force governments to pass these rules into domestic law.
The war on privacy continues. The aim: to tackle anonymous spending and exchanging of crypto.
To read the complete article, please go to https://decentralizedlegalsystem.com/oecd-crypto-asset-reporting-summary/
24/7 MARKET NEWS, INC Disclaimer
24/7 MARKET NEWS (“24/7 MN”) is dedicated to covering various underreported segments of the stock markets. Our goal is to help you to better understand these markets, but 24/7 MN is neither an investment advisor nor a financial advisor, and no information provided here is to be interpreted as a suggestion to buy or sell stocks or other investment products. All opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained on 247marketnews.com, its press releases, or other services are provided for educational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. You are solely responsible for the investment decisions you make.