Venture Market News for October 16, 2018
- CV Sciences, Inc. Partners with the Rodale Institute on Organic and Industrial Hemp Research, Joining Patagonia and Dr. Bronner’s
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CV Sciences, Inc., (OCTQB: CVSI) preeminent supplier and manufacturer of industry leading hemp extract brand, PlusCBD Oil™, announces that the Company is now sponsoring Rodale Institute’s research on organic hemp farming alongside industry leaders Patagonia and Dr. Bronner’s. The Rodale Institute is the nation’s leading organic farming institution, dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach.
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results for Pilot Study on Treatment of Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (CACS)
– Preliminary findings showed more than 80 percent of patients had increase in appetite and 60 percent of patients had over 10 percent weight increase
TEL AVIV, Israel and BETHESDA, Maryland, Oct. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCQB: CNBX), a leader in personalized cannabinoid medicine focused on cancer and its side effects, announced today the results of its pilot study to test the efficacy of Cannabics capsules for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome (CACS) in advanced cancer patients.
- Neo Lithium Submits Environmental Baseline Study to the Provincial Authorities and Provides Operations Updates
– Comprehensive environmental baseline study concludes: (i) minimal impact on brine levels even at extraction scenarios of 60,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate per year; and (ii) no material environmental issues from proposed production activity at the project
– EBS submitted to the Catamarca Province authorities, paving way for final mining approvals
– Pilot evaporation ponds expanded and producing high grade concentrate
– Lithium carbonate pilot plant completed, with operation and training starting imminently
TORONTO, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Neo Lithium Corp. (“Neo Lithium” or the “Company”) (TSXV: NLC; OTCQX:NTTHF; FSE:NE2) is pleased to announce that the Company has completed its comprehensive environmental base study (“EBS”) and has submitted it to the authorities of the Catamarca Province, while also making significant progress in other critical technical aspects at its Tres Quebradas lithium brine project in Catamarca Province, Argentina (the “3Q Project”).
- Smart Cannabis Corp. Shares Progress Report on Sales and Innovations Driving Notable 2018 Growth
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE — Smart Cannabis Corp. (OTC: SCNA) has shared the prominent outcomes and status updates for several projects that are driving up 2018 revenues. This is an effort to keep shareholders up-to-speed with recent progress achieved since May 2018.
- Reliq Health Technologies Announces Quarterly Reporting Call and Plans to Restate Financials due to Revenue Collection Issues
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (TSXV:RHT or OTCQB:RQHTF) (“Reliq” or the “Company”), a technology company that develops innovative mobile health (mHealth) and telemedicine solutions for the community-based healthcare market, announces that it has decided to restate certain financial information reported for the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Releases PCAOB Fully Audited and Reviewed Financial Statements under Its Registration as an SEC Reporting Company
PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink:POTN) has successfully filed its Form 10 registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), which included independent third party PCAOB (“Public Company Accounting Oversight Board”) auditor certification of its financial performance for all of 2017 and verification of its financial results through the first 6 months of 2018. Going forward, all such financial information will be PCAOB auditor verified.
- MGX Minerals Announces Expanded Drill Program at Kibby Basin, Nevada Lithium Project; Additional Core Submitted for Assay Analysis
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MGX Minerals Inc. (“MGX” or the “Company”) (CSE: XMG / OTCQB: MGXMF / FSE: 1MG) announces that joint-venture partner Belmont Resources Inc. (TSX.V: BEA) (“Belmont”) plans to conduct up to 4,800 feet of additional drilling across four diamond drill holes at the Kibby Basin lithium project (“Kibby Basin”) in Nevada. Additionally, Belmont has also reported plans to conduct downhole geophysical surveys to test specific prospective layers for potential aquifers. Drilling is expected to commence shortly.
- Global Consortium Inc., Updates Shareholders on $26,000,000 Merger and October Harvest
– Outstanding Shares to be under 1.4 billion after Closing.
– $26,000,000 Merger to close any day
– Harvest to begin next week allowing for a significant increase in revenues.
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE–Bahamas Development Corporation (soon to be known as Global Consortium, Inc.) (OTCPINK: BDCI) has mapped out a Closing structure that will cap the Outstanding Common shares under 1.4 Billion of which only 109 million are currently held at CEDECO as of October 12, 2018.
Connect with 24/7 Market News on social media:
About 24/7 Market News
As a pioneer in digital financial market media, 24/7 Market News (24/7MN) is dedicated to the swift distribution of financial market news and information. 24/7 MN provides comprehensive corporate communications resources and tools to engage the investment community.
24/7 Market News (24/7MN) is a third party publisher and news dissemination service provider that produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and newsletters covering equities listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ and micro-cap exchanges. 24/7MN holds no investment licenses and is NOT a financial advisory firm, investment adviser, analyst, or broker-dealer and does not undertake any activities that would require such registration. 24/7MN’s market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities.
The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. All material included herein is republished content and based on publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. 24/7MN makes no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the material provided and all materials are subject to change without notice. 24/7MN and/or its affiliates are not responsible for any gains or losses that result from the opinions expressed and are not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks.
For further information on 24/7 Market News, please go to www.247marketnews.com
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may,” “future,” “plan,” or “planned,” “will,” or “should,” “expected,” “anticipates,” “draft,” “eventually,” or “projected.” You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and 24/7MN undertakes no obligation to update such statements
24/7 Market News