DENVER, Colo., August 26, 2019- (24/7MarketNews via COMTEX) Venture Market News for August 26, 2019.
Curaleaf Announces Sale-Leaseback Transaction with Freehold Properties Totaling $28.3 Million
WAKEFIELD, Mass., Aug. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”), a leading vertically integrated cannabis operator in the United States, today announced it has signed a sale-leaseback agreement with Freehold Properties valued at approximately $28.3 million for six of its properties in Florida, Massachusetts and New Jersey.
Canacol Energy Achieves Record 217 MMscfpd (38,070 BOEPD) in Natural Gas Sales
CALGARY, Alberta, Aug. 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Canacol Energy Ltd. (“Canacol” or the “Corporation”) (TSX:CNE; OTCQX:CNNEF; BVC:CNEC) is pleased to announce that it achieved a record 217 million standard cubic feet per day (“MMscfpd”) (38,070 barrels of oil equivalent per day) of natural gas sales on August 24, 2019. This level of sales was achieved in part via the recently announced completion of the pipeline expansion between the Corporations gas processing facilities located at Jobo and the city of Cartagena at the end of July 2019.
Khiron Life Sciences Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- Advances multi-country operator strategy with acquisition of NettaGrowth, securing first medical THC and CBD cannabis license and cultivation capacity in Uruguay, and potential for access to Brazilian market
- Closes $28,751,035 bought deal financing, including full exercise of over-allotment option
- Completed the quarter with $55.8 million in cash
- Expands distribution for Kuida cosmeceutical brand, signing distribution agreements with Fedco, Linio, Cafam – large consumer distribution channels in Colombia. Subsequent to the quarter signed distribution agreement with Grupo Exito, one of South America’s market leading retail groups. Khiron has now signed distribution agreements for at least 190 stores across various retailer channels and partners in Colombia
- Subsequent to the quarter secured TSXV approval to bring Kuida to the U.S. market through Company JV with Dixie Brands
- Transitioned and integrated ILANS clinics to progressively stronger margins, and subsequent to the quarter launched fixed fee pilot program with EPS SURA, a leading Colombian insurance provider, and 450 of its patients
- Completed construction and commenced operations of cultivation, extraction, and analysis facilities near Ibague, Colombia. Khiron has a total of 22 cannabis strains registered and commercial production of CBD medical products is expected in September, 2019
TORONTO, Aug. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ – Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (“Khiron” or the “Company”) (TSXV:KHRN, OTCQB:KHRNF), a cannabis company with core operations in Latin America announced today its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019. These filings are available for review on the Company’s SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com All financial information in this press release is reported in Canadian dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
Connect with 24/7 Market News on social media:
About 24/7 Market News
As a pioneer in digital financial market media, 24/7 Market News (24/7MN) is dedicated to the swift distribution of financial market news and information. 24/7 MN provides comprehensive corporate communications resources and tools to engage the investment community.
24/7 Market News (24/7MN) is a third party publisher and news dissemination service provider that produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and newsletters covering equities listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ and micro-cap exchanges. 24/7MN holds no investment licenses and is NOT a financial advisory firm, investment adviser, analyst, or broker-dealer and does not undertake any activities that would require such registration. 24/7MN’s market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities.
The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. All material included herein is republished content and based on publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. 24/7MN makes no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the material provided and all materials are subject to change without notice. 24/7MN and/or its affiliates are not responsible for any gains or losses that result from the opinions expressed and are not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks.
For further information on 24/7 Market News, please go to www.247marketnews.com
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may,” “future,” “plan,” or “planned,” “will,” or “should,” “expected,” “anticipates,” “draft,” “eventually,” or “projected.” You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and 24/7MN undertakes no obligation to update such statements
24/7 Market News