Kraig Biocraft Laboratories (OTCQB: KBLB) announced that it plans to add nearly 2,500 acres of mulberry production, in Quang Nam, Vietnam, to support commercialization scale up of the Company’s recombinant spider silk technology
- News of this collaboration was recently published in a leading Vietnamese digital media outlet, http://thoibaokinhdoanh.vn/hop-tac-xa/quang-nam-htx-lien-ket-voi-cong-ty-my-dau-tu-nganh-dau-tam-1048434.html
- Move part of Quang Nam effort to restore their traditional sericulture industry, by blending in new high technology agriculture.
Reuters reported that GE (NYSE: GE) GE plans to spin off its health-care unit and shed its stake in Baker Hughes
- GE plans to spin off its health-care business as a standalone business.
- The conglomerate will also sell off its stake in its oil services company Baker Hughes.
- GE is looking to streamline operations and focus on its aviation, power, and renewable energy units.
AP published Lennar Corporation’s (NYSE: LEN) Fiscal 2Q Earnings Snapshot
- The homebuilder posted fiscal second-quarter revenue of $5.46 billion in the period, also surpassing Street forecasts. Three analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $5.23 billion.
- Net income of $310.3 million.
- On a per-share basis, the Miami-based company said it had profit of 94 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and costs related to mergers and acquisitions, were $1.58 per share.
Reuters reported that Australia to buy six Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) Triton drones for $5.1 billion
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said that the remotely piloted aircraft would be used alongside P-8A Poseidon aircraft for long range operations and intelligence gathering
- Part of plan to beef up maritime patrols.
- Initial investment of A$1.4 billion ($1 billion) for the first drone.
Connect with 24/7 Market News on social media:
About 24/7 Market News
As a pioneer in digital financial market media, 24/7 Market News (24/7MN) is dedicated to the swift distribution of financial market news and information. 24/7 MN provides comprehensive corporate communications resources and tools to engage the investment community.
24/7 Market News (24/7MN) is a third party publisher and news dissemination service provider that produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and newsletters covering equities listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ and micro-cap exchanges. 24/7MN holds no investment licenses and is NOT a financial advisory firm, investment adviser, analyst, or broker-dealer and does not undertake any activities that would require such registration. 24/7MN’s market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities.
24/7MN has covered Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. in the past and owns shares that it may sell at any time. You may view this as a conflict of interest. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. All material included herein is republished content and based on publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. 24/7MN makes no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the material provided and all materials are subject to change without notice. 24/7MN and/or its affiliates are not responsible for any gains or losses that result from the opinions expressed and are not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks.
For further information on 24/7 Market News, please go to www.247marketnews.com
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may,” “future,” “plan,” or “planned,” “will,” or “should,” “expected,” “anticipates,” “draft,” “eventually,” or “projected.” You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and 24/7MN undertakes no obligation to update such statements
24/7 Market News