[mstock id=”73007″ asset=”tblt”]
ToughBuilt Industries Expands Market Coverage Via Ace Distribution Deal
- Toughbuilt Industries Inc (NASDAQ:TBLT) has agreed with Ace Hardware USA and International (Ace) to sell 35 ToughBuilt products.
- Under the agreement, Ace will distribute ToughBuilt’s products utilizing its 15 regional service centers to reach 5,500 individual stores across the U.S.
- Also Read: ToughBuilt Industries Shares Are Getting Obliterated Today: What’s Happening?
- Among the products that Ace will be selling are Tool Belts and Suspenders, Tool Belt Sets, Clip Tech Pouches, Clip Tech Accessories, Bags, Knee Pads, Sawhorses, and Cutting Tools.
- “We are thrilled with the opportunity to expand our market coverage, while simultaneously driving revenue growth to a community-centric business like Ace,” said CEO Michael Panosian.
- Price Action: TBLT shares are trading higher by 29.69% at $5.94 on the last check Thursday.
*editors will be trading in the stock throughout the day as opportunities to buy and sell present themselves